The Natural Chemistry Pro Series Dual-Action Algaecide is a fast acting algae remover that is highly effective. This liquid formula will kill all forms of algaes including green, black, and mustard algae. It is formulated to be compatible with most pool sanitizers. See results in your pool with no foaming in just 24 hours, and it can be applied to pools with connected spas or jetted returns.
Initial Algae Treatment:
Add 8 fluid ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
Maintenance Algae Treatment:
Add 1.5 fluid ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water weekly.
Visible Algae Treatment:
Add 16 fluid ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Do not use in pools sanitized with biguanides or treated with hydrogen peroxide.
- Prior to the initial application of this product, test pool water for the presence of metals. If metals are present, apply a metal stain preventative per label directions.
- When using other products, always follow label directions for those products.
- In use dilution, this product is non-staining to pool surfaces and equipment. Full strength product will stain porous pool surfaces.
Prior To Application:
- Ensure all equipment is working properly. If necessary, clean the filter system.
- Adjust pH between 7.2-7.6.
- Establish and maintain proper chlorine or bromine levels. In chlorine treated pools, add stabilizer to establish a minimum level of 30-40 ppm of cyanuric acid to reduce the degrading effects of sunlight on chlorine residual.
- Vacuum leaves and any other foreign debris from pool.
- Brush visible algae thoroughly from the pool's surface with a surface-compatible brush.
To Prevent Pool Algae:
- Initially apply 8 fluid ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water with pump and filter operating.
- Thereafter, for weekly application intervals, add 1.5 fluid ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water. For two week application intervals, add 3 fluid ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water every other week. Apply more often if pool volume is diluted by heavy rain, frequent backwashing or partial drain/refill.
- Wait at least 15 minutes after application before entering pool.
Treatment of Visible Algae:
- Apply shock per label directions.
- Allow to circulate for 1 hour.
- With pump and filter operating, apply 16 fluid ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water in areas of heaviest algae growth.
- Continuously circulate pool water for 24 hours.
- The next day, thoroughly brush pool surfaces.
- Prior to re-entry, test chlorine level. Do not enter pool until chlorine residual level is between 1-4 ppm.
- In cases of persistent algae, repeat brushing and product application after 2-4 days.
- The use of a filter aid will enhance filter efficiency and algae removal.
- Chemically cleaning the filter 3 to 4 days after treatment improves results.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.