The Natural Chemistry Pro Series Boric Acid helps brominating, chlorinating or biguanide programs work more efficiently. It buffers and helps keep the water balanced. In addition to creating soft and soothing water, this product helps suppress algae growth and is proven to improve water clarity. It also softens water to skin and eyes. Pro Series Boric Acid is pH neutral in pool water and is not degraded by sunlight.
- Enhances water clarity
- Improves swimmmer comfort
- Creates soft and sparkling water
Add 15 pounds per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
Add 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Before adding Pro Series Boric Acid test water and balance to proper levels. Also, backwash or clean filter before adding this product.
- Then add 15 pounds of Pro Series Boric Acid per 10,000 gallons of pool water (1.5 pounds per 1,000 gallons). Slowly add into pool skimmer with the pump and circulation system on.
- Allow pool water to circulate for 4-8 hours after application. Do not pour Pro Series Boric Acid into a skimmer if circulation is not evident in the skimmer. Do not directly combine Pro Series Boric Acid with any other product.
Test pool water on a regular basis for pH and sanitizer residual and adjust as necessary. To keep water feeling soft and soothing, maintain a borate residual between 30-35 ppm. Adding 1 pounds of Pro Series Boric Acid into 10,000 gallons adds approximately adds 2 ppm. Twice a year, test pool water for borate and apply Pro Series Boric Acid to adjust if necessary.
Note: If the water level is significantly reduced or drained and refilled, then water should be tested to determine if additional Pro Series Boric Acid is required. If product addition is necessary, add product following routine maintenance instructions.
Boric Acid: 100%
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.