The Natural Chemistry PHOSfree MAX is a powerful liquid phosphate remover that is designed to reliably treat resident and commercial pools. Use this product to effectively treat high levels of phosphates to help reduce problems in your pool. Phosphate levels will drop to near zero in less than 24 hours.
- Powerful phosphate remover
- Treat resident and commercial pools
- Remove all phosphates in less than 24 hours
Add 1 quart for up to 20,000 gallons* of pool water.
*Note: For pools smaller than 10,000 gallons, do not exceed 16 fl oz in one treatment.
Initial High-Phosphate Treatment:
- Clean or backwash filter.
- Calculate the amount of product required using the dosage instructions. Pour PHOSfree MAX in the pool, distributing it over as wide an area as possible.
Important: It is normal for this product to cause pool cloudiness, indicating that phosphates are being removed. The duration of the cloudiness will depend on phosphate levels and pool equipment, and can sometimes last up to 48 hours. While pool water is cloudy, swimming should not occur so plan your treatment accordingly.
- Run your filter system continuously for at least 24 hours.
- If filter pressure increases 10 psi over normal, clean or backwash the filter.
- After 48 hours, test the phosphate level with a phosphate test kit approved for swimming pool use. If it is needed, re-apply PHOSfree MAX.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.