Natural Chemistry Phosfree Extra Strength quickly gives you back control over pool by removing phosphates. Phosphates can get into your pool from other pool chemicals, fertilizers, sweat, and many other sources and wreak havoc on your pool. Simply add Phos Free to your pool skimmer and its unique formula coats your pool filter, which then traps and removes phosphates quickly. Best of all, PHOS Free Extra Strength is unconditionally guaranteed by Natural Chemistry to remove phosphates from your water, allowing you to buy with confidence.
32 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water for phosphate levels over 1000 ppb.
- Clean or backwash filter. Make sure DE filters are properly clean and charged with DE before adding product.
- For phosphate levels over 1000ppb, add 32 oz. (1L) per 10,000 gallons. DO NOT add more than 48 oz. (1.5L or half a bottle) at a time.
- Shake bottle well prior to application. With circulation pump running, add the recommended dose to skimmer.
- Some clouding may occur. Run the pump and filter for 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning.
- After 48 hours, vacuum to filter.
- Backwash or clean filter.
- Retest the phosphate level. Repeat steps 1-6 if necessary.
For DE & Cartridge Filters:
Do not add more than 48 oz at a time. If more than 48 oz is needed to treat phosphate level, be sure to clean or backwash the filter between treatments.<.p>
Retest water after each completed treatment. Repeat until phosphate level is below 100ppb.
Algae mush be treated prior to testing and treating phosphates. Chlorine must be under 5ppm before testing for phosphates.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.