Natural Chemistry's Phosfree enables pool owners to drop phosphate levels in your pool to almost nothing. Phosfree is unconditionally guaranteed by Natural Chemistry to prevent future phosphate build-up. This treatment will improve filter performance and reduce overall pool maintenance, yet accomplishes these things without resorting to the usage of harsh chemicals, remaining 100% non-toxic.
16 fl oz per 10,000 gallons per 300 ppb of phosphates.
- If pool has algae, follow dealer instructions to treat.
- Follow dealer instructions to balance water chemically.
- Clean or backwash filter, if necessary.
- Determine required Phosfree dosage from chart.
- With filter running, shake bottle well, and add required dose directly to skimmer. If D.E. filter pressure rises above normal range, bump filter per manufacturers instructions and restart. Repeat until pressure stays in normal range.
- Run filter 8 hours/day for one week or 48 hours continuously without backwashing or cleaning. When phosphate levels are 100 ppb or less begin maintenance with weekly dose of Pool Perfect + Phosfree.
No reviews yet
I had an order containing test strips, organic stains remover & metal stains remover. All products arrived before expected delivery date & the prices are better than any other site on the web. I order everything I can from Pool Geek.
Same product, good price.
Good product for removing phosphates but you will need to clean your filter system more frequently when this is used on a regular basis. It does perform well as stated.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.