The Green Aid product is a green and mustard algae killer that is highly effective. This breakthrough algae remover will turn a green swampy pool back into an inviting crystal clear pool in no time. In most cases, when used prior to adding an EPA-Registered chlorine shock product, this product will save a extremely green pool in just 3 days.
Add 2 pounds of Green Aid per 15,000 gallons of water directly to the pool.
- (a) NEVER pre-mix Green Aid with chlorine. (b) NEVER add Green Aid to a bucket or pail. (c) NEVER vacuum pool immediately after application. (d) NEVER add to skimmer basket or filter suction line. Very strong reaction can occur with chlorine if not mixed in pool. Circulate pool water through filter and, for best results, brush pool before product application.
- Shake well to break up the lumps (product lumping in transit is normal). Adjust chemical balance to: pH ≥ 7.8, alkalinity 80-120 ppm, cyanuric acid 25-75 ppm and chlorine level 2-2.5 ppm.
- Add directly to pool 2 pounds of Green Aid per 15,000 gallons of water. Spread half of it along the perimeter of the pool, starting where the algae is the thickest. Concentrate the rest directly over the problem areas. Never add more than is recommended.
- Wait 5 minutes, then add directly to pool 2 pounds of powdered chlorine (or equal) per 15,000 gallons of water.
- Circulate pool water with filtration continuously for 24 hours using only the drain if possible. Repeat step 4, adding additional chlorine after 12 and 24 hours.
- Return equipment and chemical balance to normal after clean up. For best results, more detailed instructions will be found at: www.greenaidpool.com or ask your store for instruction supplement. RINSE CONTAINER THOROUGHLY AND DISPOSE OF PROPERLY.
Di-Ammonium Sulfate: 90%
Constituents Ineffective as Adjuvant: 10%
No reviews yet
This was exactly what I needed to break that green cycle in my pool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.