Natural Chemistry Algae Break 90 is a powerful algae preventative that treats your pool for up to 90 days between treatments. Should the worst happen you can also use this product to treat algae outbreaks.
16 oz per 10,000 gallons of water every 90 days.
Severe Algae Treatment:
32 oz per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Maintain pool water in the pH range 7.2 to 7.8. Adjust pH to 7.2 for severe algae.
- Ensure that filtration system is working properly and that filtration cycle is adequate.
- A regular brushing program will assist in the removal of stubborn algae.
- Calculate the volume of Algae Break 90 required for your pool.
- Add the product directly to the pool, distributing over as wide an areas as possible.
- While Algae Break 90 controls algae, it is important that adequate levels of sanitizer (chlorine) be maintained to control bacteria growth.
Copper Triethanolamine Complex, (CAS#31089-39-1): 10%, Other Ingredients: 90%
No reviews yet
Algae Break90 and poolgeek, great together
We began using Algae Break 90 last year and it really does a good job controlling Algae. Pool Geek has a great price on it, actually had it in stock and shipped fast even though we are just stocking up for spring (Pool is covered now).
The BEST for Algae
After having our pool for 15 years I came across this last year. Added every 3 months and algae is gone. No scrubbing, a light brush to remove any algae residue/dead algae after the first treatment. It worked great on both green and black algae. Gunnite pool with salt chlorination. I highly recommend!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.