The Lo-Chlor Pool Algicide product is a powerful 90 day treatment for blue-green, black, and yellow algae. Not only will this product last 3 months in your water, but it will not stain your pool while it treats it. Save your money with this long term treatment with the peace of mind that your pool surfaces are protected as well.
- One algae treatment lasts up to 90 days
- Fight against blue-green, black, and yellow algae
- Will not stain your pool surfaces
Every Three Months:
Add 16 fluid ounces of Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide per 10,000 gallons of pool water to prevent algae growth in all types of pools.
Severe Algae Treatment:
Add 32 fluid ounces of Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Maintain pool water in the pH range 7.2-7.8. Adjust to 7.2 for severe algae.
- Ensure that filtration system is working properly and the filtration cycle is adequate.
- A regular brushing program will assist in the removal of stubborn algae.
- Calculate the volume of Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide required for your pool.
- Add the product directly to the pool, distributing over as wide an area as possible.
- While Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide controls algae, it is important that adequate levels of sanitizer (chlorine) be maintained to control bacterial growth.
Copper Triethanolamine Complex: 10.0%, Other Ingredients: 90.0%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.