The Lo-Chlor Phosphate Test Strips are an important part of a pool's algae management. Using these test strips to maintain proper phosphate levels will not only help prevent algae and pathogen growths, but it will lower chlorine loss and filter cleanings. If your pool has less phosphates in the water because of regular testing, then your pool maintenance process becomes much cheaper and easier in the long run.
- Fill test tube to 10 mL line.
- Remove one test strip from bottle. Close bottle cap tightly after removing strip. Gently bend strip in half (do not fold) with pads facing inward. Place strip inside test tube cap.
- Cap test tube and invert slowly 5 times (invert tube slowly to allow the bubble to go from the top to bottom and bottom to top).
- Remove cap and test strip.
- Place bottom of test tube on white square area of color chart. Look down through OPEN test tube and compare color to chart.
Important Tips: Keep wet fingers out of the bottle. Close cap tightly after removing strip. For best results, read in natural light. Store in a cool, dry place.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.