The Lo-Chlor Multi-Stain Remover product is a special blend of organic acids that target stains caused by metals such as copper, iron, rust, manganese, and also organic stains as well. Using this product will effectively and safely remove unwanted stains from all types of pool surfaces. It can be used for spot or hole pool treatments. The triple strength formula will quickly go to work removing the stains, and will be gone in about 24 hours.
- Effectively removes copper, rust, iron, manganese, and organic stains
- Concentrated triple strength formula
- Used for spot or whole pool treatments
Add 2 pounds per 15,000 gallons of pool water.
- Be aware that high levels of chlorine may reduce the effectiveness of Multi-Stain Remover and Metal Gone. For best results, lower chlorine level to 0.5 ppm and just pH to 7.2.
- Calculate required dosage for your particular pool.
- Multi-Stain Remover, when used in a cement pool for spot treatments, can be poured directly to the stained area. If stains are throughout the pool, Multi-Stain Remover can be dissolved in a bucket of water and poured around the edge of the pool or dispersed directly over as wide an area an area of pool surface as possible. If necessary, use a nylon pool brush to spread Multi-Stain Remover evenly.
- Set filter to bypass or recirculate. If neither of these settings is available, remove the filter grids or cartridges prior to treatment. Allow pump to run (up to 24 hours if necessary)to allow complete circulation of Multi-Stain Remover throughout the pool.
- As soon as Multi-Stain Remover has removed the stain (usually within a few hours), add metal gone to your pool. Recommended dosage rate is 32 ounces of Metal Gone per 15,000 gallons of water. Pre mix Metal Gone in a bucket of water and add to the deep end of the pool with the pump and filter running.
- Multi-Stain Remover and Metal Gone will lower your pH and alkalinity. Also, clouding of pool may occur when scale on pool walls is removed by a stain treatment. Be careful when rebalancing your water following treatment. Bringing the pH and alkalinity up too quickly can cause a cloudy pool as well as possibly redepositing the stains back on the pool surfaces. Consult your pool professional for advice on rebalancing your pool water.
- We recommend that you wait 24 hours after stain treatment before reentering your pool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.