The Lo-Chlor Metal Gone is sequestering agent that removes the metals from pool water. It not only removes metals and scale, but it will help prevent them from reforming, especially during start up. With the removal of metals, the enzymes in your pool will be more effective. This metal remover is safe for all pool surfaces, and is compatible with salt chlorine generators.
- Removes metals from the water using a sequestering agent
- Prevents and removes scale
- Safe on all pool surfaces
Initial Treatment: Add 32 ounces per 15,000 gallons of pool water.
Maintenance Treatment: Add 4 ounces per 15,000 gallons of pool water weekly.
To Enhance Enzyme Performance: Pre-dose pool with 32 ounces per 15,0000 gallons of pool water and run filter pump for 6-8 hours prior to adding enzymes.
- Adjust pool water pH to 7.2 - 7.6. Consult your pool professional for advice about correct water balance. Most stains an scale problems result from unbalanced water.
- Always premix in a bucket of water and add to the deep end of the pool with the pump and filter running.
- Continued use will prevent stains from returning. Stains caused by copper, iron, and manganese can be treated with Lo-Chlor Multi-Stain Remover.
- Important: Metal Gone will drop the pH and total alkalinity level in your pool. Bring pH and alkalinity level up very slowly or staining may recur.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.