The Lo-Chlor Lo-Phos Max product is a liquid formula that effectively treats high levels of phosphates in the water. Using this in conjunction with Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide will minimize the need for more pool treatments, because it will help make chlorine last longer which will have you using less shock, and it will also help stop algae blooms from forming. This product will help you save money, and make it so you do not have to apply so many chemicals.
- Eliminates phosphates while reducing chlorine usage
- Saves time spent on treating the pool
- Does not affect water balance
If algae is present, add a treatment of Lo-Chlor Pool Algaecide prior to beginning phosphate removal. Clean or backwash filters and ensure that the pool is balanced. Test pool water for phosphate levels using a test kit approved for swimming pool use. Using the chart below, measure the required quantity of Lo-Phos Max for your pool. Slowly add Lo-Phos Max directly to the pool, distributing over as wide an area as possible.
|Dosage Chart||Phosphate Level (ppb)|
|10,000 Gallons||1 ounce||2 ounces||4 ounces||5 ounces|
|15,000 Gallons||1.5 ounce||3 ounces||6 ounces||7 ounces|
|20,000 Gallons||2 ounces||4 ounces||7.5 ounces||9 ounces|
Example: Dosage rate for 10,000 gallon pool with a phosphate level of 1,000 ppb requires a 2 ounce dose.
- Immediately following the addition of Lo-Phos Max, place one Miraclear Clarifier Tab in pump basket or use 2 ounces of Miraclear Blue Liquid Clarifier per 4,000 gallons of pool water. The addition of the clarifier will help clear the cloudiness associated with phosphate removal.
- Run filtration system continuously for 24 hours. Check filter pressure regularly and backwash if necessary.
- Retest phosphate level of pool water at least 24 hours after treatment. If necessary, repeat dosage of Lo-Phos Max at weekly intervals until phosphate levels is within the acceptable range. for faster results, Lo-Phos Max can be added in 24 hour intervals.
- Test pool regularly for residual phosphate levels.
- To maintain phosphates below 125 ppb, add 1 ounce of Lo-Phos Max per 15,000 gallons of pool water weekly.
No reviews yet
Best ever for removing phosphates. If you have an algae problem (green pool), know that algae eats phosphates. If you **** algae with an algaecide, they'll die, release the phosphates, and that will become food for more algae. Use a phosphate remover! It took me a while to figure this out. LowPhos-E is good for weekly maintenance but PhosMax is great when your pool needs a serious dose
Product works well!!!
Impressed, removed phosphates quick!
Removed 4,000 ppm phosphates from my 10,000 gal vinyl lined pool overnight, only needed 1/2 a pint or so, also used the blue stuff Miraclear in conjunction to clear the cloudiness, good value as well
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.