The Lo-Chlor EZ-Pour Stabilizer is an efficient way to prolong the effectiveness of of chlorine in pool water. All pools lose chlorine from UV rays, and EZ-Pour is the best way to reduce the loss of chlorine to save you money and effort. This will dissolve and protect instantly with professional strength. Best of all, the Lo-Chlor EZ-Pour Stabilizer is safe to use in all types of swimming pools.
Shake well before use. Use a reliable test kit to determine stabilizer concentration in water. If the pool water tests less than 40 ppm (parts per million) add EZ-Pour Stabilizer to obtain a level of 40-100 ppm. One gallon container of EZ-Pour will raise a 10,000 gallon pool's stabilizer concentration 32 ppm.
- Turn circulation pump on.
- Shake product well before use.
- Slowly add entire bottle of EZ-Pour Stabilizer into the pool in front of a return jet.
- Rinse container with pool water and shake. Repeat step 3.
- Re-balance your swimming pool according to the guidelines below.
Note: It is normal for the pool water to become cloudy following application for a short period of time. Allow 30 minutes for the pool to clear.
- Maintain pH in the range of 7.4 to 7.6.
- Maintain total alkalinity in the range of 60 to 120 ppm.
- Maintain calcium hardness in the range between 200 to 400 ppm.
- Maintain available chlorine level at 2 to 4 ppm.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.