The Lo-Chlor Complete Pool Stain Treatment System is a professional kit that rids all three phases of stains. This kit will clear up the stains on the surface of your pool, then it will help prevent the stains from returning, and finally it will help return your water to an inviting crystal clear blue color. Use the Multi-Stain Remover to pull the stains from the surface, then use the Metal Gone to help remove the stains caused by iron, copper and manganese from the water, and the once the treatments are done use the Miraclear Blue gel tab to clarify the water. Tough stains don't stand a chance against this power stain remover combo kit.
- 3 part powerful stain remover kit
- Works on both metal and organic stains
- Clean surfaces and clarify the water with one money saving kit
Add 2 pounds per 15,000 gallons of pool water.
- Be aware that high levels of chlorine may reduce the effectiveness of Multi-Stain Remover and Metal Gone. For best results, lower chlorine level to 0.5 ppm and just pH to 7.2.
- Calculate required dosage for your particular pool.
- Multi-Stain Remover, when used in a cement pool for spot treatments, can be poured directly to the stained area. If stains are throughout the pool, Multi-Stain Remover can be dissolved in a bucket of water and poured around the edge of the pool or dispersed directly over as wide an area an area of pool surface as possible. If necessary, use a nylon pool brush to spread Multi-Stain Remover evenly.
- Set filter to bypass or recirculate. If neither of these settings is available, remove the filter grids or cartridges prior to treatment. Allow pump to run (up to 24 hours if necessary)to allow complete circulation of Multi-Stain Remover throughout the pool.
- As soon as Multi-Stain Remover has removed the stain (usually within a few hours), add metal gone to your pool. Recommended dosage rate is 32 ounces of Metal Gone per 15,000 gallons of water. Pre mix Metal Gone in a bucket of water and add to the deep end of the pool with the pump and filter running.
- Multi-Stain Remover and Metal Gone will lower your pH and alkalinity. Also, clouding of pool may occur when scale on pool walls is removed by a stain treatment. Be careful when rebalancing your water following treatment. Bringing the pH and alkalinity up too quickly can cause a cloudy pool as well as possibly redepositing the stains back on the pool surfaces. Consult your pool professional for advice on rebalancing your pool water.
- We recommend that you wait 24 hours after stain treatment before reentering your pool.
Initial Treatment: Add 32 ounces per 15,000 gallons of pool water.
Maintenance Treatment: Add 4 ounces per 15,000 gallons of pool water weekly.
To Enhance Enzyme Performance: Pre-dose pool with 32 ounces per 15,0000 gallons of pool water and run filter pump for 6-8 hours prior to adding enzymes.
- Adjust pool water pH to 7.2 - 7.6. Consult your pool professional for advice about correct water balance. Most stains an scale problems result from unbalanced water.
- Always premix in a bucket of water and add to the deep end of the pool with the pump and filter running.
- Continued use will prevent stains from returning. Stains caused by copper, iron, and manganese can be treated with Lo-Chlor Multi-Stain Remover.
- Important: Metal Gone will drop the pH and total alkalinity level in your pool. Bring pH and alkalinity level up very slowly or staining may recur.
Miraclear Blue Gel Tab:
- Clean or backwash filter prior to application
- Place one Miraclear Tab in pump strainer basket every 30 days. Miraclear Tab begins working immediately.
- Check filter frequently and clean when needed.