Leisure Time Jet Clean keeps spa and jetted tub plumbing clear of organic impurities, oils, dirt, and minerals. Using this product can prevent buildup that could restrict water flow and damage equipment. It is a low foam producing product, so extra foam down products won't be necessary. Clean what you can't see! Jet Clean keeps your spas inside plumbing clear. It is compatible with chlorine, bromine, and biguanide sanitizing systems.
16 fl oz
8 fl oz
- Remove filter and clean separately using Filter Clean.
- Before spa is drained, add 1 bottle of Jet Clean to warm spa water.
- Turn pump on and run the jets for 15 minutes (ensure that filter is not in spa).
- Turn pump and jets off and let sit for 1 hour.
- Turn pump on and run jets and blower for 15 minutes.
- Drain the spa, hosing off the inside spa walls while draining.
- Refill the spa according to the Simple Spa Care Program.
- Pour 8 oz. (1/2 bottle) in tub with warm water before draining.
- Turn jets on for 15 minutes.
- Drain and rinse tub with clean water.