Jack's Magic The Iron, Cobalt & Spot Etching Stuff - Stain Solution #1 provides pool owners with an effective way to remove iron, cobalt, and other spot-etching stains without the hassle involved with pool drainage or manual scrubbing. Stain Solution 1's unique chemical makeup is non-acidic, making it is safe for all pool types, and will not harm your pool's finish. Working within 48 hours, this solution will require only minimal pool rebalancing, making pool maintenance simple and straightforward.
2 lb per 12,000 gallons of water.
- Use a Jacks Magic Stain ID Kit.
- Turn pool pump on and chlorinator off.
- Lower chlorine level to just below 1 ppm.
- Add 1 qt. of The Blue Stuff or The Pink Stuff (with salt systems or high TDS, substitute with the The Purple Stuff) per 10,000 gallons of water.
- The use of Jacks Magic Purifiber will help enhance filtration during the stain removal process.
- Add 2 lbs. of The Iron, Cobalt & Spot Etching Stuff per 12,000 gallons. Broadcast over stained area.
- Circulate pool for 48 hours or until stains are removed.
- Clean filter and slowly begin re-chlorination and rebalance of total alkalinity (use sodium bicarbonate only).
- Do not shock for at least a week after treatment.