Jack's Magic 02 Safe Shock - Stain Solution #3 gives pool owners a way to shock their pool without adding chlorine, making it perfect for ozone, ionization and biguanide-sanitized pools. Its unique formula is neither chlorine nor monopersulfate (MPS) based, and introduces 12% more active oxygen than competing MPS shocks. This makes it more effective at killing off bacteria and other organic compounds from your pool, and can even be used as a pre-treatment for acid washing your pool free of copper stains. Best of all, Stain Solution #3 is made by Jack's Magic, an industry innovator in pool and spa chemicals for years, allowing you to buy with confidence.
5 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Add 1/2 gallon of muriatic (pool) acid per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Add Jacks Magic The Blue Stuff at a rate of 1 quart (32 oz.) per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Tip: With salt (chlorine generator) systems or high TDS (over 1,200 ppm) substitute Jacks Magic The Purple Stuff at a rate of 1 quart per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Add Stain Solution #3 at a rate of 5 pounds per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Add 10 pounds of Stain Solution #2 per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Brush pool to make sure chemical products are completely in solution.
- Circulate pool continuously for the duration of the treatment; which could be as soon as 48 hours or as long as 2 weeks.
- Once a week during treatment, clean your filter, add chlorine (or other sanitizer). DO NOT shock. Also raise The Blue Stuff (or The Purple Stuff) level to 20 ppm.
- After stains removed (may take several weeks), slowly (no more than 4 pounds ever 8 hours) begin rebalancing total alkalinity (use sodium bicarbonate only).
Do not swim for the duration of the treatment.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.