The Haviland Durachlor The Chlorinated Winter Kit is a premium off-season closing kit. Each kit contains a bottle of Haviland Durachlor Algae Kil 10 for the 10K Kit or a bottle of Algae Kil 50 for the 20K Kit, and 1 to 2 bags of Haviland Durachlor Quick Shock. Applying the Haviland Durachlor The Chlorinated Winter Kit in the off-season will make opening in the spring much easier.
See "Swimming Pools" section before applying products.
- Clean pool and vacuum up any debris present in pool water. Any debris or algae left in pool will result in problems next spring. Remove all ladders and accessories.
- Test and adjust pH, alkalinity, and hardness levels. Pool water must be balanced (pH 7.2 - 7.6, alkalinity 80 - 150, hardness 175 - 275, iron or copper less or equal to 0.05).
- Apply chemicals 24 hours before lowering the pool water. Add entire contents of this box to pool as followed:
FIRST - Add Haviland Durachlor Quick Shock by broadcasting over pool water surface... This will free up any remaining combined chlorines and increase it's effectiveness.
SECOND - Pour entire contents of Haviland Durachlor Algae Kil 50 into pool. This will prevent the growth of algae during winter months.
- Next, lower water level to recommended level for closing your pool. Clean and store all equipment.
- Cover pool with quality cover and properly install to prevent debris from falling apart.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.