The Durachlor Stabilizer product is a powerful granular pool balancer. This product will raise cyanic acid levels, which will make the chlorine in your pool last longer. Regular use of this product will condition the water, and lower operating costs of the pool.
- Makes chlorine last longer
- Conditions the water
- Lowers pool operating cost
Add 2.5 pounds per 10,000 gallons of water to increase cyanuric acid levels 30 ppm.
NEVER mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Always apply product to water with the circulation system operating. 1 lb = 2 1/4 dry measuring cups. Pool may resume 15 minutes after the product has entered the filter or when the product has entered the filter when eh product in the pool has fully dissolved.
- Backwash or clean filter prior to using this product.
- Calculate the total amount of stabilizer to be added. 2.5 pounds per 10,000 gallons of water will increase cyanic acid levels by 30 ppm.
- A. Apply Directly To Pool: Product may not dissolve instantly when when applied to the pool. Brush or vacuum undissolved particles until dissolved or removed with a vacuum.
- B. Skimmer Application: If pool plumbing is plastic, this product may be applied very slowly to the skimmer. When applying this product to the skimmer, remove the basket and any other materials from the skimmer. Add 1/2 the total recommended dosage every 8 hours. As product is being introduced to the skimmer, the pump may run harder and filter pressure may temporarily increase.
- DO NOT backwash or clean your filter at least 72 hours after treatment.
- Allow product too circulate for 3 to 5 days before testing cyanic acid levels.