The Durachlor Cover Cleaner product is a concentrated liquid formula designed to remove contaminated materials from all types of solar and winter pool cover surfaces. It helps remove dirt, oil, grease, grime and other contaminants from covers, while leaving behind a fresh lemon scent. Not only will it clean covers, but it will prevent them from sticking together in storage during the off-season. Cover cleaner may also be used to clean plastic or canvas outdoor furniture, boat covers, umbrellas and other vinyl and canvas pool side accessories.
- Cleans and deodorizes pool covers
- Extends cover lifespan
- Removes dirt, oil, grease, grime and other contaminants from covers
Dilute 16 fluid ounces of Cover Cleaner with 2 1/2 gallons of water and spread over entire cover.
NEVER mix together different products in the same bottle or pail. Rinse away any spills of the concentrated cover cleaner from driveways, patios, and lawns with a garden hose. Diluted product is safe for lawns.
- Remove major debris and water from pool cover while cover is still on the pool.
- Remove cover (or solar blanket) and spread out on a smooth flat surface.
- Dilute 16 ounces of Cover Cleaner with 2 1/2 gallons of water and spread over entire cover.
- Brush cover clean with a nylon brush or other soft bristle brush.
- Rinse cover and repeat process on the other side.
- Dilute cover cleaner and lightly sprinkle on cover as it is being folded for storage.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.