The Durachlor Concentrated Clarifier product is a powerful water cleanser that will leave the water crystal clear. The catatonic polymer clarifier suspends particles in the water fast for easy filtration by coagulating solids in the water, so that it can be filtered out. Regular use of this product will have your water sparkling at all times.
- Powerful water cleanser
- Suspend solid particles for easy filtration
- Leaves water looking crystal clear
With pump running, add 2 ounces for every 10,000 gallons of pool water.
NEVER mix together different products in the same bottle or pail. Pool may be used immediately after application. Add product directly to pool water.
Initial Product Use & Cloudy Water Treatment:
- Test and balance pool water. pH 7.2-7.6. Alkalinity 100-120 ppm.
- Test and add sanitizer as needed to achieve free available chlorine levels between 1-3 ppm. Bromine 3-5 ppm.
- With pump running, add 2 ounces for every 10,000 gallons of pool water. Continuously operate pool pump and filter for 24 hours. Clean and backwash the filter afterwards. For extensively cloudy pools, double the dose.
- Avoid adding more than recommended. Over application may lead to opposite affect. Monitor filter pressure and cleaner filter once water clears.
After initially using this product, apply this product weekly. With pump running add 2 ounces for every 10,000 gallons of pool water WEEKLY. Continuously operate pool pump and filter for 24 hours. If pool use is heavy or the pool receives a lot of rain, reapply product shortly after either instance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.