The Durachlor Algae Kil 50 product is advanced algaecide formula that will effectively control existing algae and prevent future formations. Regular use of this product will control the algae, as well as decrease the total amount of maintenance time required to keep up the pool.
- Effectively control existing algae
- Prevent future formations
- Decrease the total amount of maintenance time
- In freshly filled pools or pools showing no visible algae growth, add 5 oz of liquid Algae Kil 50 per 10,000 gallons of water to prevent algae growth. Apply by adding directly to the pool water.
- If algae growth is observed, add one quart Algae Kil 50 for each 25,000 gallons of water to kill and control cholera pyrendosa (green algae) and lyroba versicolor (blue-green algae). When existing growth is dead, clean the pool, drain and refill if necessary and add 5 oz f liquid Algae Kill 50 per 10,000 gallons of water. Apply by adding directly the water.
- If the water treated as in (1) or (2) is filtered, add 5 oz of Algae Kil 50 per 10,000 gallons of water every seven days to maintain between two two to five parts per million active ingredients. Apply by adding directly to the pool water.
- If the water treated as in (1) or (2) above is not filtered, it should be tested periodically to determine the active ingredient content. When necessary, 5 oz of liquid Algae Kil 50 per 10,000 gallons of water should be added directly to the pool water to maintain 2-5 parts per million of active ingredients.
Alkyl (50% C14 40% C12 10% C16) dimethyl, benzyl ammonium chloride: 50%, Other Ingredients: 50%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.