The Durachlor Activator Plus is designed to make taking care of your pool easier and to make your water more refreshing. This product helps maintain water balance longer, so the you can spend less time balancing chemicals. Regular use of this product will improve filter efficiency, and save you money from using less chemicals in your water.
- Makes water feel softer
- Water will require less chemicals
- Spend less time balancing chemicals and save more money
NEVER mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Add this product directly to the water. This product may get hard over time, store in a cool dry place in-between use.
- Calculate total amount of this product to be added.
A: INITIAL DOSE - 2 pounds for every 1,000 gallons of water.
B: MAINTENANCE DOSE - to increase levels by 10 ppm add 7 pounds for every 10,000 gallons of water.
- With the pump running, introduce 1/2 the total amount of product needed in the pool. Apply other 1/2 of the product at least 8 hours later. Apply product to the surface area of the pool when outdoor conditions are breezy or windy. Brush un-dissolved particles that may have settled on the pool bottom. Some product may remain on the surface of the pool water, but will dissolve with normal circulation and agitation. Under certain conditions pool water may effervesce for 1 to 3 minutes after product is added to the pool. Pool may be used 15 minutes after all particulate has been dissolved.
- Operate pool pump and filter continuously for 24 hours. Once circulated for 24 hours adjust the water balance to their ideal ranges.
- Test the pool water regularly and as normal with this product in the water. Sanitizer levels need to be maintained at levels indicated on the sanitizer label. Residual of this product should be tested at least once each month and maintained 30 to 50 ppm. Your local dealer can provide this test. Typically this product does not need to be reapplied during the season. Once in the water this product is only lost due to excessive splash out, backwashing, or when plenty of new water is added to the pool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.