Roll over image to zoom in
The Durachlor Activator product is formulated to enhance your water quality. It will improve filtration and it also helps control algae. Not only will this product condition the water, but it will also aid in clarifying the pool.
- Conditions the water
- Controls algae and improves filtration
- Compatible with all sanitizers
- For initial application, introduce 2 pounds of this product per each 1,000 gallons of pool water by broadcasting the material over the surface area of the pool with the pump running. This initial treatment must be added in two doses with one half of the necessary amount being added in each application. For initial pH adjustment use 3/4 pound pH Down or 10 ounces of muriatic acid for each pound of this product, mixing acid in bucket of water, then add to pool.
- The pH of the pool water may rise as a normal reaction to the introduction of this product. After a normal turnover of pool water adjust the pH to 7.4-7.6 using a reliable acid demand kit. This product is compatible with all materials normally used in swimming pool maintenance.
- Test the pool water a minimum once a week or as normally required by local Health Authority Regulations. Sanitizer levels need to be maintained at 30-50 ppm. Your local dealer can provide this test and water analysis.
- This product is lost from water only through filter backwash and splash-out.
Tetraborate Pentahydrate: 100%
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
15 Apr 2021Sherrill G.
Item was in stock and shipped right away. Excellent communication via email. Will shop this website again!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.