Product Availability Notice
Haviland Durachlor 3" Tablets are on backorder from the manufacturer. We suggest these alternatives.
The Durachlor 3" Tablets help provide steady levels of chlorine in your pool. This slow dissolving tablet protects the chlorine in the water from being drained by the suns UV rays. Regular use of this product will keep your water healthy and properly sanitized.
- Slow dissolving tablets
- Stabilized chlorine concentrate
- Protects chlorine from UV rays
- Before bathing, test water pH, chlorine residual, and total alkalinity using a suitable test kit. Adjust chlorine residual to 1-2 ppm. Use a chlorine stabilizer, especially outdoors to prolong chlorine residual. Maintain pH of water between 7.2-7.6 and total alkalinity between 125-175 ppm.
- Place tablets in skimmer basket or suitable feeder to maintain chlorine level between 1 to 2 ppm. If chlorine residual is too high or low adjust number of tablets in skimmer basket or make necessary adjustments to feeder to maintain proper level. Under normal conditions 1 or 2 ounces of this product daily for each 10,000 gallons of pool water will maintain proper chlorine level. Do not place any other chemical with this product in the skimmer basket or feeder.
- Weekly, superchlorinate water to 5 to 6 ppm using a suitable superchlorinating product. Follow directions on the product label for proper dosage. Avoid use of products such as body lotions that consume chlorine.
- Reentry into treated pools is prohibited above levels of 3 ppm of chlorine.
Trichloro-s-triazinetrione 99%, Other Ingredients: 1%
No reviews yet
Received quickly great product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.