Frog Flippin' Frog Replacement Chlorine Cartridge provides chlorine for the Flippin' Frog Pool System. Replace the Chlorine Cartridge every time the Flippin' Frog flips over.
Lasts 3-4 weeks
Not recommended for pools under 2,000 gallons. Ensure all pool equipment is working properly with adequate circulation per the pool manufacturer. Balance the water's pH to between 7.2 and 7.8.
- Align arrow on green mineral and blue chlorine cartridges.
- Push together and rotate to connect.
- Find setting from initial setting chart.
- Lock in setting and place in pool.
- Attach cord and tether to pool or ladder.
- Maintain 0.5 to 1.0 ppm free chlorine level.
- Initially test water with Frog Test Strips daily.
- Adjust setting if needed on number per day.
- Product may be removed when pool is in use.
When the Flippin' Frog flips over the chlorine cartridge is empty and must be replaced. To remove, rotate the two cartridges until the arrows align along the edge of both cartridges and pull apart. If the Flippin' Frog has not been used for 6 months or one pool season whichever is shorter, simply attach a new chlorine cartridge and set the complete system back in the water. IF the chlorine cartridge still contains a small amount of chlorine after the system has flipped over, place in pool until completely empty. Do not allow chlorine cartridge to sink to the bottom or pool bleaching may occur.
Trichlor-s-Triazinetrione: 99%, Other Ingredients: 0.5%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.