Frog's Filter Mate provides spa and hot tub owners with an effective way to reduce their systems sanitizer consumption while improving water quality, simply by placing this product inside your filter element. Filter Mate uses silver and copper to naturally kill bacteria without the need for harsh chemical treatments, improving your bathing environment by reducing odors, skin and eye irritation, and foul chemical odors. This product simplifies spa maintenance as well as reducing operating costs by stretching your sanitizer much longer than normal.
Replace every 4 months.
- For use in spas up to 600 gallons.
- Ensure all spa equipment is working properly.
- The pump and filter should be operated at least 3 hours per day.
- Clean filter following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.8.
- With a freshly filled spa, establish a bromine or chlorine residual of 1-2 ppm with an EPA approved spa shock or by other means.
- Always maintain a bromine or chlorine residual of at least 1 ppm.
- Shock spa once a week or as needed.
- When using other products as outlined in directions for this product, always follow directions on these products.
- Keep the spa free of leaves and debris.
Installing Frog Filter Mate:
- Set reminder dial to 4 months from month of installation.
- Turn dial by hand or with a coin if needed.
- Place Frog Filter Mate in one of the following locations.
- Majority of Spas: Insert Frog Filter Mate inside filter cartridge core. Do not allow product to sit to low in the filter. If blocking water flow, install in filter well. If installed inside a standpipe, attach a string to the Frog head handle for easy removal.
- High Flow Spas: On skimmer filters with 2.5 hp or larger pump motors, place Frog Filter Mate in filter well outside the filter cartridge.
- Small Cartridge or Other Spa: Place Frog Filter Mate in skimmer tray.
Silver Chloride: 0.5%, Other Ingredients: 99.5%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.