The Durachlor Ph Down product is a powerful granular formula that will effectively decrease the pH levels in pool water. A pools pH levels should be maintained between 7.2 and 7.6. When the pH level in the water exceeds that amount, the water can become cloudy and corrosive, which can cause build ups of scale to unwanted damages to pools surfaces. Using this product to lower the pH levels will also make sanitizers more effective.
- Easy to use granular formula
- Safely and effectively reduce pH levels
- Prevents cloudy and corrosive water
NEVER mix different products together in the same bottle or pail. Add this product directly to the pool water. Always apply product with the circulation system operating. Brush any unsettled particles from surfaces. Pool use may resume 15 minutes after the product has fully dissolved in the pool.
- Test pool water frequently during the week and make necessary adjustments.
If pH is between 7.7 and 8.0, apply 12 ounces (100 grams) for every 10,000 gallons of water directly to the pool
If pH is greater than 8.0, apply 1.5 pounds for every 10,000 gallons of water.
- Circulate for 2 hours and retest pH.
- If pH is above 7.6, repeat steps 1 and 2 until pH is between 7.2-7.6.
Sodium Bisulfate: 100%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.