The Durachlor Chlor Out product is a fast acting chemical remover, that will effectively remove excess chlorine or bromine in your pool. Using a non-chlorine shock with this product will effective lower the overall chlorine use.
- Easy to use
- Removes chlorine and bromine
- Intended for recreational swimming water.
With the pump on, add 2.5 ounces (50 grams) of this product for every 10,000 gallons (30,000 liters) to reduce 1 ppm of bromine or chlorine.
NEVER mix different products in the same bottle or pail. Add this product directly to the pool or spa water. After use of this product, pool use may resume once chlorine levels are reduced to 3 ppm or less.
- If a superchlorinating shock has recently been applied to the pool, allow 12 hours before you proceed to use this product.
- Measure the available chlorine in the water before adding Chlor-Out.
- Calculate the ppm of available chlorine or bromine to be removed from the water.
- With the pumpkin, add 2.5 ounces (50 grams) of this product for every 10,000 gallons (30,000 liters) to reduce 1 ppm of bromine or chlorine. Additionally, the chart below shows how much bromine or chlorine will be removed when this product is applied to the water. Apply product directly to the pool by broadcasting over the surface of the water. Do not apply product directly into windy conditions. Do not add treatment through skimmer.
- Recordable results usually occur within 1 hour of use. However, pump turnover and other conditions may reduce total time for chlorine reduction. Continuously circulate until desired ppm is achieved.
|Volume of Pools in Gallons|
|1 ppm||3 ppm||5 ppm||10 ppm|
|10,000||1/4 C||3/4 C||1 1/4 C||2 3/4 C|
|20,000||1/2 C||1 1/2 C||2 2/3 C||5 1/4 C|
|30,000||3/4 C||2 1/4 C||4 C||8 C|
|40,000||1 C||3 1/4 C||5 1/4 C||10 2/3 C|
|50,000||1 1/3 C||4 C||6 2/3 C||13 1/3 C|
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.