BioGuard SoftSwim B is the sanitizer that contains biguanide and is step 2 in the Soft Swim program. This step kills and controls harmful bacteria and is gentle on eyes, hair, and skin. SoftSwim B is UV-shielded and is resistant to evaporating in the sun. The SoftSwim program is ideal for in-ground or above-ground pools containing less than 25,000 gallons of water, pools that have bottom drains, and pools that have excellent circulation with the pump operating at least 12 hours per day. SoftSwim sanitizes with biguanide.
1/2 gallon per 10,000 gallons of water to get a content of 50 ppm.
1 pt per 10,000 gallons of water to raise level by 10 ppm.
Freshly Filled and Dechlorinated Pools - Start-Up With Softswim B:
- If the pool water contains algae or is hazy, consult the "The Pool Care Guide for SoftSwim." available at your BioGuard Authorized Dealer.
- Backwash or clean pool filter. Check pool pH.; adjust to 7.2-7.8 if necessary.
- Add SoftSwim B to give a content of 50 ppm (1/2 gallon product/10,000 gallons of pool water).
- After 24 hours, check pH and SoftSwim B concentration with a test kit and adjust if necessary.
- Every week, check SoftSwim B concentrated and pH.
- Maintain SoftSwim B concentrated at about 50 ppm. If concentration falls 10 ppm or more, add a top-up dose.
No reviews yet
It's easy and it works.
Softswim is easy and it does its job. 3rd year using it.
Great as always
Easy and good product. I have used it for 10 years and so far no problems.
Love this system
Love this system. Very easy on skin. Works great to keep water sparkling clean.
Will be back
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.