BioGuard Mineral Springs Cell Cleaner will efficiently remove build ups of calcium carbonate scale, calcium phosphate scale, and calcium sulfate scale from saltwater pool cells. Use this product to ensure that your pool equipment is running properly. It works quick in 15-30 minutes to remove all of the built up scale, and it can then be conveniently be disposed of in your pool.
One bottle is one cleaning.
- Turn off circulation system and remove cell according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Cap one cell end with a watertight cap. Place it (cap-side down) into a clean 5 gallon plastic bucket.
- Fill cell with Salt Scapes Cell Cleaner. Note: Excess product can be poured into the deepest end of the pool.
- Soak for 15-30 minutes. Then pour cell contents into the deepest end of the pool.
- Rinse cell with a garden hose, reinstall and restart circulation.
- Rinse any spilled solution out of the bucket and off of surrounding surfaces.
For best results, clean cell at least once a season.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.