BioGuard Algae Complete is an extremely efficient, and a rapid working algae eliminator. All types of algae do not stand a chance against this product, some of them for an example are green algae, mustard algae, and black algae. Algae Complete was designed to be compatible with most swimming pool sanitizers, and is a non-foaming product. When used correctly, this product is profoundly effective.
- Kills and prevents all types of algae
- Works with most types of sanitizers (Except biguanide)
- Formula does not stain pools
Initially apply 8 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
Thereafter, for weekly application add 1-1/2 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water. For two week application intervals add 3 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water every other week.
Visible Algae Dosage
Add 16 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water
Prior To Application
- Ensure all equipment is working properly. If necessary clean the filter system.
- Adjust pH between 7.2-7.6
- Establish and maintain proper chlorine or bromine levels. In chlorine-treated pools, add stabilizer to establish a minimum level of 30-40 ppm of cyanic acid to reduce the degrading effects of sunlight on chlorine residual.
- Vacuum leaves and any other foreign debris from pool.
- Brush visible algae thoroughly from the pool's surface with a surface-compatible brush.
To Prevent Pool Algae
- Initially apply 8 ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- Thereafter, for weekly application add 1-1/2 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water. For two week application intervals add 3 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool water every other week. Apply more often if pool volume is diluted by heavy rain, frequent backwashing or partial drain/refill.
- Wait at least 15 minutes after application before entering pool.
Treatment Of Visible Pool Algae
- Apply a BioGuard oxidizer per label directions.
- Allow to circulate for 1 hour.
- With pump and filter operating, apply 16 fluid ounces of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly to the pool water in areas of heaviest algae growth.
- Continuously circulate pool water for 24 hours.
- The next day, thoroughly brush pool surfaces.
- Prior to re-entry, test chlorine level. Do not enter pool until chlorine level is between 1-4 ppm.
- In cases of persistent algae, repeat brushing and product application after 2-4 days.
Poly[oxyethylene(dimethyliminio)ethylene(dimethyliminio)ethylene dichloride]: 6.50%, Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate**: 13.07%, Other Ingredients: 80.43%, **Metallic Copper: 3.3%
No reviews yet
We have used it over the summer and have had good experience . Hope the same results as we go into our long winters in South Dakota with the pool covered and out of sight for 6 months or longer.
Bioguard Algae Complete
Great product. The best to get rid of mustard algae.
Excellent product killed our green and pink algae in one application
Keeping algae at bay!! Yeehaw!!
I have tried various algaecides over the years and this product has been the best I have used.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.