The Bio-Dex Protect All Supreme is a specially formulated stain and scale product that will remove calcium, iron, rust, corrosion and other organic scale buildups. Using this at the start of the season and at the end of the season during winterization will help to eliminate hard water, as well as lower unwanted phosphates. Protect All Supreme is compatible with all filter media types and salt systems.
- Removes calcium, iron, rust, corrosion and other organic scale buildups
- Will help to eliminate hard water, as well as lower unwanted phosphates
- Compatible with all filter media types and salt systems
- For Scale/Calcium Removal: When possible, raise the waterline over the calcium/scale line and pour 1 quart of Protect All Supreme per 20,000 gallons of water around the perimeter of the pool. (double the dosage for heavy build up) Turn on the filter and run for 48 to 72 hours. If water becomes cloudy, pour 3 ounces per 21,000 gallons of water of Bio-Dex Clearex 500 into the skimmer while the filter is running. If scale is still present the process can be repeated or it can be cleaned with less effort with Bio-Dex 300 Tile Cleaner as the Protect All Supreme treatment will have made the scale softer and easier to remove.
- New Pool Start Up: Reduces plaster dust formation in new pool or remodeled pool startup. Reduces mottling and discoloration on new surfaces. Reduces brushing. Add Protect All Supreme: 1 quart per 20,000 gallons of water. Pour in Protect All Supreme in 1/3 increments as the pool is filling. BOOSTER application for metal problems: Add Aquadex 50 Stain-Off also in 1/3 increments as the pool is filling.
- Existing Freshly Filled Pool: 1 quart treat 20,000 gallons. Pour 1 quart around the perimeter of the pool at start up away from the eyes and face. If calcium hardness is above 250 ppm, or iron exceeds 1 ppm, add a second quart of Protect All Supreme.Wait 24 hours and test pH and adjust if required. Raise the chlorine levels as needed. Additional chlorine is recommended with the initial application. Your professional pool dealer or service professional is best equipped to perform water testing. Maintain pH between 7.2 - 7.6 ppm.
- Existing In Use Pool, Spring Start Up, or Winterizing: Pool Dosage - Add 1 quart of Protect All Supreme per 20,000 gallons per above procedure. Follow the parameters regarding the second quart procedures
- Pool Water Maintenance: Dosage: Add 3 to 4 ounces of Protect All Supreme weekly per 20,000 gallons or 12 ounce per month. Maintain pH range between 7.2 - 7.6 snd correct the residual.
- Spas, Hot Tubs, Aesthetic Pools: Dosage - Add 1 quart of Protect All Supreme per 500 to 750 gallons of spa water. Add 1/2 ounce weekly thereafter. Always add Protect All Supreme with water circulating and filter system operating.
No reviews yet
Protect-All Supreme is formulated to remove and prevent scale buildup and certain organic stain. It won't remove metal stains but will help to prevent metal staining by keeping metals from falling out of solution. (Aquadex 50 Stain Off will remove metal stains)
I had years of calcium build-up on my swimming pool waterfall. It was so thick I could not even remove it with a wire brush. After running this product on my pool for several months, the calcium disappeared. I now use a weekly dosage and my pool looks amazing
Unfortunately, it did not get any stains up.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.