The Bio-Dex Phosphate Remover Max is a heavy duty, fast acting product that will instantly begin to to break down phosphates in the water. Using this highly concentrated liquid remover is very helpful to maintain crystal clear water when phosphates are causing a problem in your water. This product will not interfere with or reduce chlorine levels, and is compatible with all sanitizing systems, filter media, and regular water chemistry.
- Can be used in a regular treatment to control phosphate problems
- Fast acting concentrated liquid formula
- Formulated for professional use
- Treat existing algae using an EPA registered algaecide such as Skill-It or Aqua Pure according to the directions. Follow with an EPA registered sanitizer such as chlorine.
- Apply dosage from chart of Phosphate Remover Max evenly by pouring around the perimeter of the pool.
|Dosing Chart - treatment for 10,000 gallons of water|
|Ortho-phosphate level||Ounces to add|
|0-500 ppb||2 ounces|
|500-1,000 ppb||4 ounces|
|1,000-2,000 ppb||8 ounces|
|2,000+ ppb||10 ounces|
|Never apply more than 8 oz per treatment|
Have pool water tested regularly and maintain pH range 7.2-7.8.
Compatible with all systems and filter media including: salt systems, Zeobrite, and Zeo Filter Media.
There is no shelf life when stored under normal temperatures under 110°F.