The Bio-Dex Phosphate Remover + Enzyme is a dual action foirmaula that will not only help clarify the water, but it will also effectively reduce the amount of phosphates in the water. This product will benefit pools of all sizes by keeping the pool water clear, and keeping the surfaces, tile and filters clean and free of buildups. Use this product to help make your maintenance program even easier.
Directions based on 10,000 gallons of water.
- Treat existing algae with an EPA Registered algaecide such as Bio-Dex Skill-It, Aqua Pure or Knock Out, and follow up with an EPA Registered sanitizer such as chlorine.
- Water pH should be maintained between 7.2 - 7.8. Balance if needed and backwash the filter if needed.
- Apply Phosphate Remover + Enzyme by pouring evenly around the perimeter of the pool.
This is an estimated dosing chart. This product may remove more ppb per oz than listed. Lab tests are always recommended.
|Dosing Chart for 10,000 Gallons of Water|
|Ortho Phosphate Level||Ounces to Add|
|0 - 500 ppb||6 oz|
|500 - 1,000 ppb||12 oz|
|1,000 - 2,000 ppb||24 oz|
|2,000 ppb and up||32 oz+|
*For best results, never apply more than 8 oz per treatment.
- Run the filter for 24 to 48 hours if possible.
- Apply 1 - 2 oz of Bio-Dex Clearex 500 to the skimmer to help keep the water crystal clear during treatment.
Can be used weekly. Compatible with all systems and filter media including salt systems.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.