The Bio-Dex Aquadex 50 Stain-Off is a powerful aid in the removal of metal stains and scales such as copper, iron, and cobalt that have accumulated in both pools and spas. This concentrated liquid is stable at high temperatures and is unaffected by chlorine, acids, or other sanitizing chemicals.
- Removes copper and iron stains from plaster pools
- Removes black cobalt stains from fiberglass pools and spas
- Prevents most of the toughest metal stains from returning
Swimming Pools: One quart per 10,000 gallons.
Instructions to remove black cobalt in fiberglass and copper staining on plaster:
- With the filter off, add 1 quart of per 10,000 gallons of water in the area where the staining is the most severe.
- Turn the filter on and let it run for 8 hours after treatment (or overnight). If stains persist after 72 hours, repeat treatment.
Pool Maintenance Dose:
Add 8 ounces weekly per 10,000 gallons of water.
Add 2 ounces per 500 gallons of spa water. Circulate the spa water for 5 minutes. If stain persists after 48 hours, repeat treatment.
Spa Maintenance Dose:
Add 1 ounce weekly per 500 gallons of spa water. Maintain pH level between 7.2-7.6.
No reviews yet
Second shipment was perfect. Great product
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.