The Bio-Dex Alum product is powerful flocculent product that will help clear up cloudy swimming pool water that is being affected by unwanted particles, phosphates, metals and impurities. This product will effectively drop those unwanted contaminants to the bottom of the pool so that it can be easily vacuumed away.
- Effectively drops heavily saturated metals from the water
- Easy to apply and vacuum from the pool
- One 5 pound container will treat 20,000 gallons of water.
- Adjust water pH before use to 7.2-7.6.
- Slowly, pour one scoop (included) of Bio-Dex Alum in the skimmer while the filter is running and broadcast the remainder of the contents of the container over the pool surface.
- After 2 hours or when the pressure gauge on the filter increases by 5 psi, turn off the filter off and wait for the dirt and debris to settle tot the bottom of the pool. This may take up to 10 to 12 hours.
- Vacuum the sediment to waste. DO NOT vacuum to the filter.
- Clean the filter cartridges or backwash for 3-4 minutes depending on the filter type, until the water runs clear.
- Turn the filter system back on.
- Adjust the water pH to 7.4-7.6 and the total alkalinity to 80-120 ppm depending on the sanitizer being used. 80-120 ppm for sodium hypochlorite, calcium hypochlorite and 100-120 for dichlor, tricolor or bromine tablets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.