The Bio-Dex 300 Tile Cleaner product is a liquid formula that is a calcium scale deposit eliminator. Not only will it treat calcium but it aids in cleaning and breaking down oils, grease, and dirt. This fast acting scale product will help make the tile of your pool look like it is brand new.
- Fast acting formula
- Removes calcium and scale deposits
- Breaks down grease, oils, and most soils
Important - Do not apply this product to new or clean tiles. Test this product first by applying directly to the calcium deposits in an inconspicuous area. Allow product to dwell on surface (length of time determined by user) before scrubbing. Rinse well. Once it is determined the product is compatible with the surface to be cleaned, go ahead with step 1. Keep water level above plaster, but below calcified area. Do not drip this product directly on plaster, decking, or other surfaces as it may be discolored.
How To Apply
- After careful removal and disposal of the inner seal, carefully lift squirt spout. Apply to a manageable length of three to four feet. (For best results: apply using a uniform application to avoid drip marks that can be difficult to remove.) Allow two dwell (as determined by the user), then scrub and rinse thoroughly before moving to the next area. Repeat application if necessary as hazing is often caused by a light remaining calcium film not completely cleaned off. Useful tip for heavy buildup: Apply second application before the first application dries (layering the cleaner) then let dwell, scrub, and rinse well. Tip: If vertical spillway can be safely cleaned (as determined by user) apply the product to a sponge and apply to allow for calcium saturation without dripping.
- Light calcium, dirt, oil, and soil can be removed with less dwell time (as determined by user). Scrub and rinse well.
- Once tile is completely clean and dry, sealing is recommended.
No reviews yet
Something happened to my original order with UPS just saying "there is a problem". So I received nothing. A quick call to Pool Geek and they immediately sent a replacement and THEY dealt with the UPS issue. AWESOME!! They have a lot of other items that I am eyeing and will be buying before too long!
Great pool tile cleaner
Very hard water residue builds up on the tile with evaporation. This is the only thing that cuts through it all and makes the tile look like new again.
Was recommended by chaise lounger company to remove water stains on chair. It didn’t work. Might be great on tile but doesn’t work on chairs.
The best tile cleaner I've used, tile looks new again!
This is about 50% effective. Suggest using a putty knife to remove buildup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.