BAQUACIL Flocculant (1.5 lb) is great at clearing cloudy water. This aluminum sulfate formula is iron-free for unprecedented results.
1.5 lb per 10,000 gallons of water.
Baquacil Flocculant can be used two different ways depending upon the circumstance that exist.
- If the pool is cloudy and the bottom is visible, follow the directions for Filter Aid.
- If the pool is cloudy and the bottom is not visible, follow the directions for Pool Flocculant.
- Check the filter pressure, if it is more than 8 psi above the normal pressure for a clean filter, then backwash or rinse filter off according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Check returns to make sure they are directed toward the bottom and away from the skimmer in a circular pattern.
- Slowly add recommended amount of Baquacil Flocculant listed in table directly to skimmer while pump is running.
- Filter continuously for 48 hours checking back pressure periodically. In the event of high filter pressure, backwash and rinse filter according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- If pool is still not clear, repeat steps 3 and 4. If second treatment does not resolve the problem contact your Baquacil Dealer.
- After pool is cleared, resume normal filtration routine (8-12 hours per day minimum).
- Check the filter pressure. If it is more than 8 psi above the normal pressure for a clean filter, then backwash or rinse filter off according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Raise the water level in the pool to the top of the skimmer box.
- Shut off filter pump. Pump muse be off for 24 to 48 hours. If pump is equipped with a timer, be certain that the "on trip" has been removed.
- Dissolve Baquacil Flocculant in a bucket or water at the rate of 1.5 lb (1 bottle) per 10,000 gallons and broadcast the solution evenly over the surface of the pool.
- Do not use the pool for 24-48 hours allowing the cloudiness (floc) to settle. Vacuum the clock to the waste. If a large amount of floc becomes resuspended, turn the pump off, allow enough time for the flow to resettle, and then vacuum to waste.
- Check returns to make sure they are directed towards the bottom and away from the skimmer in a circular pattern. Filter until water clears. (If pool does not clear after 48 hours contact your Baquacil Dealer.)
- Check water balance and adjust accordingly.
- Resume normal filtration routine (8-12 hours per day minimum)
Contains Aluminum Sulfate: CAS# 10043-01-3
No reviews yet
Always on hand
This is a tried and true product that I always have on hand. It works quickly and efficiently for water haze. I highly recommend it.
Worked well. Took a couple applications as the pool water was very cloudy, but, it worked as advertised
Great, cleared my pool as always.
I have always used Baquacil products in my inground pool so naturally I was happy to find flocculant. After opening this year, I just wanted to clear the water so it sparkles. This product worked great and I did not have to worry about it being compatible with the Baquacil in the pool. It is so easy to use too. I now use it as a filter aid to keep the water super clear.
Perfect, I created an account and will order again as price and shipping was good.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.