BAQUACIL CDX (.5 gal) is a specially formulated product that helps maintain a residual of Baquacil oxidizer in your pool water. This is step 3 of the Baquacil Pool Care System.
16 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
16 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
Obtain pool volume and round up to the nearest 5,000 gallon increment. The start-up and maintenance dosages below apply to pools weather it is a new pool start up or pools converted from chlorine, the standard Baquacil or the current Baquacil CDX System. Always follow directions on product labels. Do not Overdose - only add quantities recommended on the label. Wait 15 minutes before swimming to ensure the product is completely dispersed throughout the pool. Overdosing or failure of the product to fully disperse may result in skin irritation including skin redness, localized rash and itching. If skin rash occurs discountine use of product and consult your Authorized Baquacil dealer.
- Add 1 pint of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly into the skimmer, ad pool opening.
- Always add the CDX product immediately after the addition fo Baquacil Oxidizer. No not mix the product together.
Maintenance Dosage (weekly):
- Add 1 pint per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly into the skimmer, Add immediatly after the addition of the Oxidizer.
- Do not mix the products together.
Concersion to Baquacil:
- If no problems exist at conversion, add 1 pint of Baquacil CDS product per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly into the skimmer.
- Add 1 pint of this product per 10,000 gallons of pool water directly into the skimmer prior to closing the pool.
Before adding the Baquacil CDX prodcut to your pool ensure that you have followed Steps 1 and 2 of the Baquacil CDX System.
- Chemically clean your filter if it is not cleaned within the past 4 months (or at the end of last season).
- Take a sample of pool water to your authorized Baquacil Dealer and follow the recommendations for balancing your pool water.
Weekly System Maintenance:
- System Step 1. Add Baquacil Sanitizer (follow directions on porudct).
- System Step 2. Add Baquacil Oxidizer (follow directions on product). Add oxidizer directly in front of skimmer with filter running. Do no pour directly into the skimmer system.
- System Step 3. Add one point Baquacil CDX per 10,000 gallons of pool water. Add product directly into the skimmer with the filter running.
No reviews yet
Overall a good experience. My only criticism is the CDX arrived in a blue container but no label. I was able to identify it by the color and the fact the other bottle was correctly labeled as Sanitizer and Algistat.
This stuff works great
Great service, and great product. Received the product within 2 days. Highly recommend these guys for your pool products.
Baquacil method is so much easier than other chemicals. I’ve Baquacil for 36yrs.
Product is great. Delivery was great. Will definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.