Applied Biochemists Yellowtrine is an easy and effective way to remove yellow and mustard algae in pool, restoring your pool to its former beauty. Its quick-dissolving granular formula can be added directly to your pool without any messy pre-dissolving or mixing, and leaves no residues like inferior products. It is compatible with chlorine, bromine, saltwater, and ozone sanitizers. Best of all, Yellowtrine is made by Applied Biochemists, a leader in bio-based pool chemicals, allowing you to buy with confidence.
4 oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
Routine Maintenance (Water over 80):
4 oz per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
Routine Maintenance (Water under 80):
2 oz per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
To remove visible yellow or mustard algae on walls or floors, (All dosages are for 10,000 gallons of water):
- Brush walls and floor areas affected by yellow algae accumulations.
- Apply 4 oz. of Yellowtrine per 10,000 gallons as close to the affected area as possible. For severe accumulations, double the above dosage.
- Superchlorinate by adding 1 gallon of liquid chlorinationg compound or 1 lb. of a dry chlorination compound per 10,000 gallons of water.
- Add Applied Biochemists prevent plus to prevent non-metallic deposits and to maintain water clarity.
Weekly Maintenance Treatment:
To prevent accumulation of yellow algae. (All dosages are for 10,000 gallons of water.)
- With water temperature over 80 degrees, add 4 oz. Yellowtrine with 1 gallon of liquid chlorinating compound or 1 lb. of a dry chlorination compound once a week.
- With water temperature under 80 degrees, add 2 oz. Yellowtrine weekly and 1/2 gallon liquid chlorinating compound or 1/2 lb. of a dry clorinating compound.