Applied Biochemists Staintrine is a dual-action formula that combines a stain-remover with a sequestering agent to quickly remove even the most stubborn stains. Its professional strength, easy-to-use formula can be applied without draining your pool and swimming can resume immediately after treatment. No testing is required with this product. Simply treat your pool and follow with weekly doses of Applied Biochemists Resit to prevent future staining. Best of all, Staintrine is made by Applied Biochemists, a leader in bio-based pool chemicals, allowing you to buy with confidence.
4 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water per week.
Removal of stain & scale:
16 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
Removal of Stains & Scale:
- Lightly brushing the stains before and after applying this product will enhance effectiveness.
- Maximum effectivness of Staintrine will be achieved when chlorine residual and pH are maintained in the normal operating ranges of 1.0-3.0 ppm and 7.2-7.8 respectively.
- Apply 16 oz. Staintrine per 10,000 gallons of pool water capacity as close to affected area as possible.
For best results, do not superchlorinate or shock oxidize for 3 days after treatment
Prevention of Stains & Scale (New Pool Filling or Spring Start Up):
- Adjust free chlorine to 1.5 ppm and pH to 7.2-7.6.
- Upon Completion of pool filling, add 16 oz. Staintrine per 10,000 gallons of pool water capacity.
- Fill Plastic Watering can or pail with water and add 4 oz. of Staintrine per 10,000 gaollons of water.
- Pour Entire mixture into pool around perimeter
No waiting required. Swim Immediately.
No reviews yet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.