The Taylor K-2006 Complete (FAS-DPD Chlorine) Test Kit is another easy-to-use kit from Taylor, giving you the ability to accurately measure all the critical elements of water chemistry, including chlorine, bromine, pH, total alkalinity, calcium hardness, cyanuric acid, base demand, and acid demand. This kit includes a 3/4 ounce bottle of each of these testing reagents as well as the graduated cylinder with a built-in measurement chart. Simply fill the cylinder with pool water and add the correct reagents according to the supplied directions, and you will have highly accurate results in seconds. Best of all, the Complete (FAS-DPD Chlorine) Test Kit is made by Taylor, an innovator in water chemistry testing for 80 years, allowing you to buy with confidence.
- R-0003: DPD Reagent #3 A Size
- R-0004: pH Indicator Solution (Phenol Red) A Size
- R-0005: Acid Demand Reagent A Size
- R-0006: Base Demand Reagent A Size
- R-0007: Thiosulfate N/10 A Size
- R-0008: Total Alkalinity Indicator A Size
- R-0009: Sulfuric Acid .12N A Size
- R-0010: Calcium Buffer A Size
- R-0011L: Calcium Indicator Liquid A Size
- R-0012: Hardness Reagent A Size
- R-0013: Cyanuric Acid Reagent Size A (2 bottles)
- R-0870: DPD Powder I Size
- R-0871: FAS-DPD Titrating Reagent (Chlorine) A Size
No reviews yet
Comprehensive and easy-to-use kit!
This is my first time using a drop test kit, and the instructions and color-coding couldn't be easier.
Upon completion of our custom pool, the builder recommended this kit as a total tool for chemical balance. I am glad he did, this thing is so precise we are able to keep it perfect easily.
Item was in stock and shipped quick. Prices are good amongst competitors. Will ship here again.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.