SpaGuard's pH Increaser provides spa owners with a quick-dissolving granular formula to raise dangerously low pH levels, preventing costly damage to spa plumbing, fixtures, and surfaces as well as provide a much more comfortable water supply for bathers. pH Increaser slowly raises pH levels to ensure accurate calculations to get the desired level. Your spas sanitizer will also operate better when not on the extremes of the pH scale, improving water quality.
pH 7.2 or less:
2 tsp per 100 gallons of water.
pH at 7.2:
1 tsp per 100 gallons of water.
pH at 7.3:
1/2 tsp per 100 gallons of water.
- Use an accurate test method to determine pH.
- Determine the required amount of SpaGuard pH Increaser need to adjust the pH to maintain a reading of 7.2 to 7.6.
- With the pump running on high speed, sprinkle the required amount of SpaGuard pH Increaser into the spa water and continue running pump for 30 minutes.
- Restest pH and adjust as necessary.
- A good maintenance habit is to test acid/alkali demand periodically.
Sodium Carbonate: 100%
No reviews yet
Great products. Like all orders. Keep buying from Pool Geek.
Just what I wanted, the price was right and shipping could not have been better.
We are again satisfied with the service that we receive as well as the timeliness of shipping the product.
Great product at a good price
I exclusively use SpaGuard products to maintain my hot tub. These and all products purchased through poolgeek are a great values.
Excellent As Always
Ordered some chemicals for my hot tub. Bumped up the quantity to get to the free shipping threshold. Items were delivered quickly and correctly, just as I have come to expect from this company. Pool Geek has always been great to work with.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.