SpaGuard Filter Cleaner promotes better filtration and improves water circulation by removing body oils, dirt, grime and scale from all types of spa filters. This lengthens filter cycles and reduces chemical maintenance costs.
- Remove filter elements and remove excess debris with garden hose with a pressure nozzle.
- Spray this product directly onto the filter and allow to soak for 15 minutes. Light brushing may be required for heavy oil accumulation. As an alternative, place the cartridge in a solution of 1 part of this product mixed with 3 parts water. Allow to soak for 1 hour.
- Rinse elements clean with a maximum garden hose pressure.
- Reassemble filter and resume normal operation.
- Spa and hot tub filters should be cleaned every 4 to 6 weeks using SpaGuard Filter Cleaner.
No reviews yet
Works very well to clean filter! After a little while the nozzle stopped working and I had to pour the contents into another spray bottle.
Great service at right price
Anytime you can find "cheaper than Amazon" for identical product, why wouldn't you buy from other retailer?
Works great and is less expensive than our spa store!
I've used this to clean our spa filters since we have had our spa and it works well. However, their previous packaging didn't work well... the sprayer head would corrode internally due to the cleaning chemicals and stop working after the first use. I am hoping the new bottle came with an upgrade to the spray mechanism.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.