SpaGuard's Enhanced Shock provides spa owners with a powerful, effective shock treatment to eliminate contaminants that build-up with use, while taking just 15 minutes to work. Oxidizers break down and remove organic compounds and their odors, as well as featuring a clarifier to help the filtering system detect and remove particles that remain. Enhanced Shock is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and ionization sanitizing systems, as well as being pH buffered to prevent changes to the delicate pH balance of your spa.
3 tbsp per 500 gallons of water per week.
- Test and adjust spa water pH to 7.2-7.6 prior to application of this product.
- Apply product when spa is not in use.
- Apply product at a rate of 3 tablespoons per 500 gallons.
- With pump in operation, apply the entire treatment dosage at one time.
- Broadcast across waters surface
- Apply directly to spa water only.
- Do not add through a skimmer or any automatic dispersing device.
- Add this product at least once a week.
- Additional applications are recommended after periods of heavy spa usage, significant rainfall or the appearance of cloudy water.
Sodium Dichloro-s-Triazinetrione: 58,2%, Other Ingredients: 41.8%
No reviews yet
Perfectly as expected! Delivered in a timely manner and a great price!
Good quality products, just what I needed,,,
Delivered as expected, due to out of stock larger container size appreciated that the pool geek took the initiative to send the same quantity but in smaller container size so I did not have to wait longer, thank you.
Easy to use and just what I needed for my pool & spa
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.