Spa Essentials Chlorinating Concentrate gives spa owners a quick and easy to keep their chlorine-based spas clean and healthy, simply by adding granular pellets directly to water. Chlorinating Concentrate dissolves and acts quickly, along with economically doubling as a sanitizer and oxidizer, to bring your pool back into balance. This treatment will allow you to spend less time on maintenance and more time on enjoying your spa.
1/2 tsp per 100 gallons of water until residual of 3-5 ppm is met.
1/2 tsp per 100 gallons until residual of 3-5 ppm is met.
1 tsp per 100 gallons of water as needed.
- Ensure all spa and hot tub equipment is working properly.
- Backwash/clean the filter system following manufacturers directions.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2-7.6.
- When using other products as outlined in the directions for this product, always follow directions on those products.
- With pump on, add 1/2 teaspoon of this product per 100 gallons of water (or 5 teaspoons per 1,000 gallons) as an initial treatment.
- Repeat at 15 to 20 minute intervals until a residual of 3 - 5 ppm of available chlorine is established as determined by test kit.
- A test kit must be used regularly to determine the frequency of additional doses of this product needed to maintain the chlorine residual of 3 -5 ppm.
- Use 1 teaspoon of this product per 100 gallons of water (or 1/4 cup per 1,000 gallons.)
- Super-chlorination may be needed on a nightly basis in a heavily used spa or as infrequently as once a week in a moderately used spa.