Spa Essentials Spa Shock Xtra enables spa owners to effectively shock treat their water, clearing up organic waste to bring back that crystal clear water clarity you remember as well as removing any nasty odors that accompany them. Spa Shock Xtra is compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, and ionized sanitizing systems. This treatment will prepare your spa for years of fun with you and your guests.
3 tbsp per 500 gallons of water per week.
- Test and adjust spa water pH to 7.2-7.6 prior to application of this product.
- Apply product when spa is not in use.
- Apply product at a rate of 3 tablespoons per 500 gallons.
- With pump in operation, apply the entire treatment dosage at one time. Broadcast across waters surface.
- Apply directly to spa water only. Do not add through a skimmer or any automatic dispensing device.
- Add this product at least once a week. Additional applications are recommended after periods of heavy spa usage, significant rainfall or the appearance of cloudy water.
Sodium Dichloro-s-Triazinetrione: 58.2%, Other Ingredients: 41.8%
No reviews yet
Spa Essentials Shock
I use a hybrid ozone & shock protocol in my hot tub. No Chlorine. I add an ounce of Spa Essentials Shock or SeaKlear Balanced Shock weekly. My tub is always crystal clear. No smell and the water is not harsh on my skin.
Strong enough to do the job and provide steady levels
Products are easy to use and keep the hot tub within proper ranges
Great experience, came home from work and it was sitting at my door.
Fast delivery & good price
This is the same shock that my local spa dealer sells and at a better price. Works well.
Fast and Easy
Thank you for your prompt service and great communication regarding the shipment of my order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.