ProTeam Metal Magic removes metals from pool water and metal stains and scale from surfaces. This product is non-foaming and pH neutral. It crystallizes and removes metals from pool water through the filter. Metal Magic is compatible with all types of filtration systems. This product also prevents staining and protects plumbing and equipment. It removes iron, copper, silver, and manganese metals. Best of all, Metal Magic is made right here in the USA to ensure the highest quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
32 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water.
3-6 fl oz per 10,000 gallons of water per month.
- Backwash or clean filter prior to use.
- If using a copper/silver sanitizing system or salt generator discontinue or remove system. See your dealer for temporary alternative sanitizing options.
- Adjust pH to 7.5 or higher. If sanitizing with chlorine or bromine, these levels should be at or below 3 ppm. Ideal levels should be around 1 ppm.
- Apply product in the evening or at a period of time when the pool is not in use. With the filter system operating, add this product around the perimeter of the pool water at the rate of 1 quart per 10,000 gallons. If staining is heavy or if water is extremely discolored, add 1 quart per 5,000 gallons of water.
- Continuously operate filter system for 48 hours. Avoid shocking pool water for up to one week after application.
- This product may start to work immediately, but may take up to a week to penetrate deeply imbedded stains. Depending on water conditions and amount of metals, scale and other materials present, pool water may turn hazy. This is normal and an indication that the product is working.
- After 48 hours resume normal operation and adjust water balance factors. If pH decreased to or below 7.0 after treatment, slowly increase pH incrementally. For pools with sand, or DE filters, backwash according to manufacturer's instructions and resume filtering. For cartridge filters remove clean and replace the media according to manufacturer recommendations. For best results, use a cartridge cleaning chemical to clean the media before replacing the filter.
After initial dose, for continued prevention of stains and scale to equipment and pool surfaces: If source water has more than 2-3 ppm of metal present, add 16 ounces of this product for every 10,000 gallons of water monthly. For pool water that has trace amounts of metals in source water add 3-6 ounces per 10,000 gallons of water monthly.
No reviews yet
Works and works some more!!!
Did what magic it was supposed to!! Thank you!
This is great stuff, and the service is great also.
Bless you for being SO FAST!!!
Let's just say, I'll be back!
ProTeam Metal Magic is the best!! Will not use a different brand. Fast delivery easy check out.
Great product for clear water
We have used this product for several years and after each application the water and pool surface is extremely crystal clear. We use this product twice a year for a beautiful pool. The mineral stains are removed for extra water clarity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.