ProTeam Calcium Up is an easy and effective way for pool owners to boost their calcium hardness into the optimal 150-350 ppm range, preventing corrosion damage to plumbing, equipment, and surfaces. Its fast-dissolving granules quickly get to work boosting calcium hardness, which makes water balancing much easier and hassle-free as well as improving the effectiveness of any pool chemicals. Best of all, water quality will be much improved with virtually no eye or skin irritation to bathers, letting them spend hours enjoying the pool. Calcium Up is made in the USA to ensure quality, allowing you to buy with confidence.
2 oz per 1,000 gallons to raise calcium hardness by 10 ppm.
- ProTeam Calcium Up should be predissolved in a pail of water adding 1/2 lb. of product to one gallon of water.
- Pour mixture into the deep end of the pool with the pump running.
- Repeat until the correct amount has been added.
- Avoid overtreating.
- If more than 3 lbs. is needed per 10,000 gallons of pool water, separate doses and apply at least 12 hours apart.
- This will give the pool an opportunity to adjust and avoid clouding.
- Calcium hardness should be maintained between 150 and 350 ppm.
- To raise calcium hardness 10 ppm use 2 oz. per 1,000 gallons of pool water.
Calcium Chloride: 100%
No reviews yet
OUTSTANDING PRODUCT WITH OUTSTANDING SERVICE
I am a big believer in ProTeam Pool products and the Calcium Up offering fits right in. It has very understandable directions on the container. it comes in an array of sizes that fits almost every users need and the granularity of the product itself is consistent and uniform. I strongly recommend this product.
Good price , free delivery with minimum order.
Excellent Family of Products delivered by a Very Good Internet Provider
With this product I broadcast over my pool and I don't have to premix with water. The calcium hardness level remains without constant adding even with an algae problem that I had this year caused by my pool cover. I have been using this product for the past two years and I don't intend to change.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.